Submit a Police Report

Welcome to the Port Royal Police Department Citizen's Online Police Reporting System.

If this is an Emergency please call 911

Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:

  • This is not an Emergency?
  • This incident occurred within the Town limits of Port Royal?
  • This incident did not involve a firearm or theft of a firearm?
  • This incident did not involve the use of or threatened use of a weapon/gun/knife, etc.?
  • This is a crime tip regarding an ongoing investigation (Information Only)?
  • There are No Known suspects?

If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you would like a link sent to your mobile device please dial 866-925-1961.  If you answered no to any of the questions please contact our dispatch center at 843-524-2777.

Upon completion of this report process you will:

  • See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
  • Be given a police report case number.
  • Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.

Please Note:

  • All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
  • Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
  • Filing a false police report is a crime.

Using the Port Royal Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report incidents such as Property Damage, Lost Property, Telephone Harassment, Thefts and Supplements. Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Port Royal Police Department (emergency 911; non-emergency 843-524-2777) to file your report.

Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.