How do I file a police report?

If it is an Emergency Dial 911 and officers will be immediately dispatched to your location. If you would like to submit an online police report you may visit our Citizen's Online Police Reporting System to find out if online reporting is right for you, Submit a report  You may also call Beaufort County Dispatch at 843-524-2777 and they will dispatch an officer to you or you can stop by the Port Royal Police Department weekdays between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a copy of a police/traffic accident report?
2. How do I pay a traffic ticket?
3. Where do I go for Court?
4. How do I file a police report?
5. Can I get finger printed?
6. Do you provide background checks?
7. Do you have a Citizen Ride Along or Volunteer program?